Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Thank you

It is so important to be thankful. For everything.

Things could always be so much worse. Of course things could always be better, but things could always be worse.

I've been trying to be more thankful, instead of worrying and panicking.

I start off each day by being thankful for life and everyone in my life..

I thank God for all the good things to come.

I make sure and thank people whenever I get a chance.

Such a simple word. Thank you.

Being grateful is such a simple concept and so many of us miss the point.

How can we ask for more, if we don't even appreciate what we have right now.

Then we'll never be happy with what we have.

We'll always want more, because we're ungrateful and we can't appreciate the little things.

And we'll never be satisfied.

At least not until we start appreciating what we have right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment