Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Believe












Everything starts as a thought. Just like the movie 'Inception', everything is a thought.

I'd like to think that thoughts can be controlled, just like everything else, rather than the other way around.

And if our natural disposition is to think the worst, how about replacing that thought with something neutral, even positive?

Combat the negative with a positive, challenge your thought. What if your thoughts are 'wrong'? What if my thoughts are 'wrong'?

I don't have any theories or proof, but I'm trying to change my own belief system.

I trying to believe in hope. I'm trying to not jump to conclusions, or think the worst, or blame myself for everything that goes wrong.

I'm trying not to berate myself for always making the same mistakes.

I'm trying to be kind to myself and at the same time, I'm trying to be strong and believe.

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a Negative Nelly. I've been trying this too. Trying to train myself to just think about the positive side of it - and seek it... I think it's the seeking it that's hard.

    Good post!!!! Waiting on C!

    ReplyDelete