Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 15, 2016

Making the most of it



When life gives you lemons, you must pull out the ice tray, grab a jug and somehow make lemonade.

It is not the nicest thing, lemonade. Sometimes it can be downright sour. Personally, I was never a fan of lemonade.

But how can we, make the most of any situation?

It is only through reflection on what happened, determining what was the purpose for this experience and objectively stepping back and trying to learn from it.

Sometimes, an uncomfortable situation can cause us to act out of necessity. That necessity will bring about a change that could be good in the end.

Change is never easy, but it's fact of life. And looking at change differently is good.

It is certainly better than always playing the victim role and asking 'why me?'

But it's only after a repeated number of times can we get to the point where we stop blaming others and ourselves and seek for solutions to the problems.

Only after some time.

I'm trying to see the usefulness in every situation, even the things that don't make any sense at all.

Because if I don't, then I'll just continue to blame everyone else for nonsense, when I perhaps have a part to play in it as well.

I'm trying to not be so hard on myself, but get back up and keep trying.

Because we only fail when we stop trying.

We've got to make the most of things and hope for the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment