Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 11, 2016

I gotta love me first



So I think a big part of being hopeful is loving oneself.

I know everyone is on this entire binge of self-love, all with various definitions and some a bit warped if you ask me.

I just think it's simply about treating yourself well - in relationships with people, with your career, your hobbies, your everyday interactions with strangers, with everything.

You can't be nice to someone if you're not nice to yourself.

Take it easy on yourself, you're only one person.

How about if you love yourself a little bit more and hate yourself a little bit less?

How about if you try new things, leaving a huge margin for error and a lot of room for improvement?

When things go wrong, don't be so hard on yourself, learn from your mistakes and try again.

You're only human you know, take it easy. You can't do-it-all and you're not superman.

Loving yourself means trusting your gut instincts, it means challenging yourself and it also means forgiving yourself when things go wrong.

Tomorrow start anew by telling yourself that 'I love you today and that I'm proud of you.'

Try it.

It just might work.




No comments:

Post a Comment