Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Faith



So what is faith? And I'm not meaning to come across as some know-it-all here. I'm just asking a question here.

Without faith, I can't really do anything, because sometimes I'm not ready, I'm not prepared, I don't have the skills, but if I think realistically, I'll never do anything. I'll never go anywhere.
But with faith, I can do anything I put my mind to. With God's help. In fact, when I think about it, with God leading the way and me just following.
That's such a hard thing to do, just have faith and go. Let go. and go for it.
Faith, hope and love.
Remember?

Faith is, according to the dictionary:

faith |TH|nouncomplete trust or confidence in someone or something:this restores one's faith in politicians.strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.• a system of religious belief: the Christian faith.• a strongly held belief or theory: the faith that life will expand until it fills the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment