Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 31, 2009

Europe and other things

I'm in Europe for the first time in my life. I've seen Berlin, Germany and Annecy, France. I've explored certain historical areas and I've spent a good few days and nights in the French Alps swimming in a lake where the water was clear and absolutely rejuvenating.

Next I'll be in Nuremburg, but only for a few days.

I am in-love with Europe, what a difference from North America. Everything has a history to it. Everything! There's so much to see and do that I've hardly slept and now I'm suffering with insomnia, but I'm sure I'll catch up on sleep sometime.

In the midst of all this I am homesick and I look forward to returning to Trinidad.

I've been on the road off and on for 6 weeks now and I miss having my own bed. Silly isn't it? But be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.

I look forward to the plane ride back to Trinidad.

No comments:

Post a Comment