Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 23, 2011

You never know


Yesterday after guitar class I was driving back home. I was listening to the Black Crowes pelt out 'My Morning Song'. The breakdown had just started.

It was during that moment when I started to think about life, career, and love. I was thinking man, I really don't know how to be positive in light of certain recent events.

And just then the lyrics in the song said ' Music gotta free your mind, let it go cause you never know'. And I thought 'well'.

And just then in front of me was a guy on a bicycle, the back of his T-shirt said 'You never know'

I laughed out loud and thought, well, if that ain't God trying to tell me something, I don't know what it is.

Thanks God

You never know.

1 comment:

  1. Messages never fail get through when you need them the most :)

    ReplyDelete