Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Yr....2011....Post #1

So...I realized I hadn't written in awhile. I haven't written for 2011. Happy New Year everyone!!!

May this year be better than the last.

May we all - treat one another better, be kinder to ourselves and every stranger that we meet, be kinder to loved ones (because we all know how we take everyone for granted).

May we be more courteous to drivers, be more respectful of the environment and let's all make time for things that really matter - spending time with a dear friend, perfecting our favorite hobby, learning something new that will inspire personal growth, and last but not least, let's talk more with God.

Talk with God as if he's an old pal. I sometimes get so angry at God, I scream at him! Yes I know, very shameful of me. But someone once told me that any conversation with God is good conversation. He's just glad we talk to him. Thankfully, he had never screamed back at me. But I do enjoy our conversations. He always listens. What a friend indeed.

I've had a great 2010, played some great music, taught many great students and recorded two albums. What a year for music!

2011 looks even brighter with hopefully plans for the summer. I hope to play more music.

My wish for everyone? May we all find peace and happiness this year.

God bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment