Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I heard the saddest thing today


Today, in class at a very prestige school, a young kid who's rather noisy and hasn't learnt a thing on guitar, told me that why bother to do anything because his parents don't love him and they don't care what he does.

Now what do you say to that? I tried to reassure him that I'm sure his parents love him, but he kept denying it. So I told him that everyone in class wants him here, inasmuch as he's noisy. We want him here.

We just wish he'd pay attention and not jump on the desks and hurl himself at the cupboards. We just wish we'd learn to play guitar.

I wish he'd learn to play guitar, you never know. He could be great at it.

Talk about being thrown into a situation without a clue on how to handle it.

Parents - give your child your love and attention. They need it ever so much. You will never know how much your words and your actions affect your kid's life, for the rest of their life.

God, help that lil crazy kid to know that he is loved. As much as he gives me a headache every thursday, I'd hate to see him go.

Maybe I have a soft spot for lunatics, maybe it's just that kid.

Help Lord, help.

No comments:

Post a Comment