Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pictures make a plain wall come to life

I've decided that all the walls in my place must have a picture or two hanging up on them.

It's strange, a wall is just a wall, nothing but bricks, concrete and paint, but when I hang a picture on the same wall, all of a sudden the perspective of the room changes.

The room has angles now, dynamics, light and shadow. Some pictures even reflect an image onto the wall, now the walls have a different hue at night and day.

Before, when the walls were plain, the place was serene and quiet, dull and lonely.

Now, my place is alive. The pictures are the scenery inside my home.

Outside, I have the garden and trees.

All around me is imagery.

Pictures do speak a thousand words, and they also display a thousand colours and images.

No comments:

Post a Comment