Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fatima ole boys


So this pic was taken a few years ago at Damon Homer's bachelor party.

From left to right (me, John Hussain, Brent (Bart) Kelshall, Damon Homer). We were all in the same form from 1985 - 1990. We didn't always get along, but by the start on form three onwards, we had a bond of music.

John, Damon, Brent along with Gerard Rajkumar would from GREEN and gig out from 1992 - 1995.

Bart doesn't play music anymore, in fact he hates musicians. He hates that he went Fatima College. But whenever I see him and we stand up and ole talk, I can't help but laugh my brains off.

Friday night, we bounced up each other at Shakers on the ave, and he asked me 'Franny? (my wonderful nickname from since Fatima days that he gave to me, and STILL calls me by that), Why did people say I was on drugs in school?'

And I said 'It's because of the way you talk Bart!, so sound drugged out' 

The weird thing he's not, he's totally sober. Well, he had a drink in his hand at the point in time...but.....

Then he says to me 'You were always a geek in school, in fact you're still a geek Franny!'

I laughed my head off....

I hope Bart never changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment