Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Jesus came by yesterday to see us...on Christmas day

So....

Merry Christmas....and what a day!!!!....Jesus came by to see us yesterday morning, bright and early around 8AM....remember the saying 'Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me?'

Well....there's a homeless guy who visits us from time to time, and he came yesterday morning, so we gave him some food and a cup of coffee....he was really hungry and glad for the meal....he always passes back by our kitchen window afterwards to tell us thanks....that made us all feel as if it was Jesus himself....I know all the non-believers would be laughing at this....but I don't care....we all felt lighter after he left our place

I pray all homeless people who suffer in this life make it to heaven straight away when they pass on from this earth.....

Kevin? I hope to see you someday in heaven, after I've spent awhile in Purgatory.....save a seat for me please.....

God Bless you always


No comments:

Post a Comment