Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 10, 2010

Gone fishing....

So, just like the song says (Thank you Louis Armstrong and Bing Crosby!), last sunday I went fishing....haven't been in years....and the last time I fished, well......

got up after 4AM, picked up a few friends after 6, and then went down to the boat dock, relatively good size boat, took my gravol (thank you Gravol!) so I wouldn't get sick....

We left land close to 8AM, reached as far as Venezuela, was thinking we might get arrested by
El Guardia Nacionale, but no....and we started to fish....I threw down my line and caught a fish! Look at that! It was a Racondo (hope I spelt it right). And I caught another and another.

Truth be told during the day I caught a few small Grunts as well, a Moonshine and a Salmon. I never caught this much fish in my life.

We all caught a fair amount of fish, including a few scary looking eels.....scary suckers I tell ya.

What else happened you say?

Well....we saw a school of dolphin (what magical creatures) and I even drove the boat a good bit of the way while the rest of the gang trawled the ocean floor...

Of course scaling the fish after was fun...but hey....now I can say....

I'm a fisherman!


No comments:

Post a Comment