Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Create

Whenever creativity hits me, I go through spells of spending days on end just working on various projects simultaneously. I can't just have one project alone. I need to have a few things happening at the same time.

I read books like that as well. I'll have three, four books on the go. A chapter here, another one there.

I create like that - another solo album, a film score for a documentary, a children's fiction story idea, an autobiography and another idea with short musings that pop in my head from time to time.

Did I mention I also blog?

I don't really have a set plan, just to spend time with each one every other day and do a little more at each creative sitting.

I like compartmentalizing my mind and days like that. Two hours on film scoring, another hour practicing classical, another three hours writing.

It's days like these, that I wish I had 36 hours in a day. And that I don't need so much sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment