Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Hopeful 2012

So happy new year everyone!!!! May this year be the year that everyone puts their best foot forward, excel at everything they do, conquer all obstacles, win all battles and be the best they can be - to themselves and to their fellow man and woman.

I don't know why but I have a lot of hope for this year.

I know all the doomsday people say that this is the last year, that the world ends on December 21, 2012, but I don't believe that entirely. There's all sort of reports that state that out modern-day conversion of the Mayan calender is off by nearly 50 - 100 years.

So.....

But, in the event that this year is it, I don't think it's the end of the world, maybe just the dawn of a new era, the dawn of awakening, of human and social justice. And in that sense, 2012 is the end of the age of materialism, and the awakening of mankind to a better day.

Welcome 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment