Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 30, 2011

what I'm listening to now....edition # 8

So these days I'm taking in these guys, I know it may seem a bit odd that I list who I listen to from time to time, but maybe somewhere in this list, something might piques someone's interest......

Andres Segovia
John Williams
Enya
Eric Johnson
Gangbe Brass Band
Victor LaFuente
John Frusciante
Jeff Beck
Kaminari
Lizz Wright
Louis Prima
Norah Jones
Michael Manring
Pat Metheny Group
Puccini
Sandro Albert
Tri Lok Gurtu
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Steve Vai
Salif Keita
Madina N'diaye
Jean Louis
Sting
The Roots of Chica
Shakti with John Mclaughlin
Winifred Atwell
Morglbl
John Coltrane
The Mothers
John Scofield
Etta James
John Abercrombie
Femi Kuti
Eric Whitacre
Count Basie
Meshell Ndegeocello
Billie Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment