Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 3, 2010

Things too damn expensive here

On this lovely little isle of mine, the cost of living is ridiculous for us locals, after all food prices are going through the roof, the cost of construction is sky high. In fact the cost of everything - a mortgage, a car loan, groceries, gas, consumables, everything is expensive. Hell, liming here is blasted expensive.

There's two ways to live here - 1) Makes loads of money or 2)Thief

I'm trying to create a third way - 3)Believe that it's all good, think that it's not expensive and life is great here and somehow, I will live just fine and have everything I want, just when I need it.

Sounds crazy, but I'd rather do that than fight up with the rat race.

But seriously, things are damn expensive here....

No comments:

Post a Comment