Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 1, 2009

The speed-bumps of life...

I keep on hitting myself against an invisible wall. A ceiling that is placed by people who only seek to further their own agenda.

I'm certain now that it is not life that is hard or unfair, but people make life difficult by their selfishness and unwillingness to help. Why is it so hard to do the right thing that would make someone's day a little easier, to make a person smile. To do a good deed whether it be help someone in need, point a stranger in the right direction, or show random acts of kindness.

No. Instead we must hold on to what we have, share no information, offer no helping hand, because somehow what we have might be lost if we help. Were we always this wicked and selfish? Is everyone just thinking about themselves? My God!

I know that sometimes, in the midst of pushing for our dreams we stumble and fall, but when our fate is affected by other people and their absolute stupidity and cruelty, that is just wrong, and in that case we are not the ones who fall, in this case we are pushed down.

Why is it so hard to help others? We are so greedy and small-minded it's not funny. Some days I'm so sick of people I wish I could stand on the tallest building and scream my lungs out. But I'm sure no one would hear me from that height.

We're all numb with our own tunnel vision view of materialism and what is supposedly right that we lost all human kindness.

My God we're in trouble. And the worst part is a genuine person is becoming more like an endangered species.

What ever happened to truth, respect, love and honour?

No comments:

Post a Comment