Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 11, 2015

a box of CDs

I've undertaken the project of unpacking all my CDs and going through them one by one.

Some I'm keeping, others I'm not.

A few I wonder why on earth did I even buy that stuff? I don't even like that music.

Sometimes we grow out of certain music, and yet I've found a few treasures that I completely forgot about.

It's good to go through all the pile of things we own in this life and see, what exactly do we really need? How much do we really consume in this life? I mean, seriously. Human beings over-consume way too much junk that's depleting our environment and our natural resources.

It's good to do a lil inventory re-take once in a while.

Clear out a few things. Reshuffle the mind in the process.

Might take a while though.

I got tons of CDs.


No comments:

Post a Comment